Monday, April 25, 2011
Let's Start Monday off Right.....
First of all, I'd like to wish my friends of the Judeo-Christian persuasion a happy Passover/Easter (a day late!). I hope your weekends were delightful! Let's keep the celebrating going on a late-April Monday, shall we?
Most of you may remember our good friends at Silver Crow Creations but if you're new to the blog, you MUST check them out! They have EVERYTHING in their online shop AND in their Etsy store as well. Seriously, check out their menu on the left hand side of their store - my oh my!
One of my favorite items in the whole shop is the ephemera packs, and there are three sizes from which to choose: Jumbo (100+ pieces), Large (30+ pieces) and Small (10+ pieces). When I've ordered my packs they've included stuff like vintage magazine pages, stamps, vintage labels, invoices, checks - you name it. I love ephemera packs because their contents are always a surprise and it's a great way to jump-start your creativity!
Well guess what - thanks to our wonderful friends Pete and Annie at Silver Crow, YOU could win a Large Ephemera Pack of your own, shipped directly from Silver Crow (some of the nicest people you'll meet online!). All you have to do is:
1. Answer the question, "What is your Holy Grail of ephemera?", or in other words, what piece of ephemera would you absolutely FREAK OUT over if you managed to get your hands on it?
2. I cannot stress this enough - YOU MUST HAVE A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT I CAN EASILY FIND ON YOUR BLOG OR POSTED HERE. If I have to search for more than three minutes to find it, it's on to the next winner.
3. I'll pick a winner this Wednesday, April 27 at 5 p.m. CDT. Enter soon! :D
4. If you're the winner, you must reply within 72 hours to my e-mail telling you you've won. If I don't hear from you, I'll pick another winner.
5. Once I hear from you, I'll give you the instructions on how to get your free ephemera pack! :D
I hope we get a lot of people signing up for this giveaway - it's a good one! :D
Happy Monday to all!