Today marks the 100th post for Ephemeraology! Cue the party sounds!!! So, in honor of this auspicious occasion, I thought I'd do ANOTHER giveaway, this time with my good friends Steve and Melissa over at Citra Solv!
You may recall the post I did about a month ago called "The Citra Solv/National Geographic connection", wherein I discussed what marvelous art you can create with this all-natural household cleaner and old National Geographics (I've put the link in here if you'd like to read it again). Well, today we're giving you the change to try the duo out for yourselves!!
Here's what you'll win:
- A bottle of Citra Solv courtesy of Steve & Melissa over at Citra Solv
- A pack of 20 Strathmore ATC cards so you can show off your artwork, also courtesy of Citra Solv; AND
- A National Geographic, courtesy of yours truly, to try out the experiment! :D
- Follow my blog (you can do so right on this page!)
- "Like" my Facebook page
- "Like" Citra Solv's Facebook page
Okay! Let's start the contest! Hurry, though - you only have until Friday evening at 5 p.m. CST!